- Adhesives & Sealants
- Air Tools & Fittings
- Fluid Power Fittings & Accessories
- General Engineering & Hardware
- Hand Tools
- Hose & Tube
- Hydraulic Control
- Maintenance & Lubrication
- Power Transmission
- Power, Cutting Tools & Abrasives
- Storage & Material Handling
- Welding, Brazing, Soldering
Recoil’s range of quality wire thread inserts enable you to produce strong, permanent threads in metals and plastics but are particularly useful for creating strong threads in softer materials such as aluminium, titanium and magnesium alloys. Find out here how Recoil inserts work.
Recoil offer a huge range of insert sizes from 2mm diameter up to 100mm and in virtually all thread forms including METRIC, UNC, UNF, BSC, BA, BSP and BSW. We also stock rarer thread forms such as National Pipe Taper (NPT). Our new Tangless® range of inserts is especially effective for engine and electronics applications.