Air leaks are one of the biggest contributors to needless costs in any industrial plant/facility.
A leak is a costly drain on overall operating costs. State-of-the-art ultrasonic equipment is used to identify air leaks.
The “Stop Leak” Process is the first step in continuous improvement. Every identifiable leak, including fittings, valves, flanges and hoses are tagged with a number, its location, severity and cost. From this, total estimated savings are generated within a corresponding report. The report provides a detailed format for a targeted approach and allows monitoring of progress by cfm and dollars saved.
Objectives of Operation Stop Leak
- Identify Air and Fluid Leaks
- Reduce energy usage
- Reduce fluid loss
- Identify Cost Savings
- Energy savings translate into cost savings
- Reduce cleanup costs
- Increase Safety & Reliability
- Identifying air and fluid leaks enable corrective action to be implemented
- Training in use of Loctite solutions reduces rework and improves equipment reliability